SELFIE involves students, teachers and school leaders in a collective reflection on technology use. Its results can highlight issues including:
- in what areas is technology used effectively and where can the school improve?
- does the school have a vision for how it wants to use technology and, if so, do staff and students know what it is?
- what kind of training do teachers find most beneficial?
- where should funding be allocated?
SELFIE can help a school make informed decisions by reviewing and continuously improving how digital technologies are used for teaching, learning and assessment.
- available in 30+ languages
- easy to set up and answer questions
- private - no personal data is collected
- designed and tested with schools across Europe