Nurturing Europe’s talents, shaping the future
The summit brings together the main players in education and innovation. It will strengthen cooperation and inspire the wider education, research and innovation community to promote an entrepreneurial and innovation-driven culture in Europe.
- share best practices, build bridges and strengthen cooperation amongst the education and innovation communities
- discuss challenges and progress towards the objectives outlined in the European Strategy for Universities and the new European Innovation Agenda
- inspire further action by education and innovation stakeholders
In line with the priorities of the European Year of Skills, the Summit’s topics will focus on the development of talent and future-proof skills. Pupils, students, researchers and life-long learners need to be equipped with the skills matching the present and future needs of their ecosystems - particularly green, digital and entrepreneurial skills.
Jump straight to
- European and national policy makers
- Representatives of Higher Education institutions in Europe, including
- European University Alliances
- the European Network of Innovative Higher Education Institutions
- Knowledge and Innovation Communities of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology
- entrepreneurs, start-ups, industry representatives
- students, learners and researchers
- educators and teachers civil society
Innovation is central to the European Strategy for Universities. Its underlying key message is that supporting deeper transnational cooperation in higher education will help equip learners with the new forward-looking skills needed to foster innovation and entrepreneurship in Europe.
Developing, attracting and retaining talents is one of the priorities of the European Innovation Agenda, which will help Europe become the leader of the new wave of deep tech innovation.
Following the inaugural 2022 Education and Innovation Summit, this is the second instalment of the annual event. It contributes to implementing the European Innovation Agenda and the European Strategy for Universities.
The Education and Innovation Summit is a hybrid event. Attendance in person is by invitation only.
Anyone can register to join the Summit virtually.
Online guests will have access to active participation opportunities in targeted breakout sessions (ask questions, share your ideas, join debates).
Take the first step in making a positive impact for future generations!
As the general rule, attendance in person is by invitation only.
However, if you wish to express your interest in attending onsite, please email the event team. This is subject to availability of places and acceptance by the European Commission.
Follow our channels for updates
Keep an eye for updates and join the conversation via social media before and during the Summit.
Facebook: Erasmus Plus