School Education Gateway
Discover an online catalogue of teaching materials and training opportunities for teachers and stakeholders in European school education available in 23 European languages.
- School Education Gateway
- publications, tutorials and teaching materials
- teaching materials created by the EU institutions and EU-funded projects
- free online courses
- latest news and resources about school education policy and practice in Europe
- survey on online and distance learning (deadline 10 May 2020)
Access a collaborative European platform for teachers to communicate, exchange resources, undertake professional development opportunities and co-create projects available in 30 languages.
- eTwinning (registration required)
- ready-made eTwinning project kits
- best-practice project examples
- teacher testimonials
Access teaching materials, including online games, to help pupils of all age groups discover the EU.
Education corner - Eurostat
The Education corner provides tools and explanations, which make statistics easier to grasp. It can be used by teachers looking for material to be used in the classroom when teaching statistics, geography, social science, etc. and by students to improve their understanding of statistics.
Explore a range of EU-supported online platforms for teachers and educators during the outbreak of COVID-19.
- toolbox for trainers and youth workers
- online courses specifically for youth workers
- European training calendar (features also online events)
- Q! App
Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe (EPALE)
Discover an open, multilingual online community connecting adult learning professionals across Europe to help enhance the quality and diversity of adult learning opportunities.
- Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe (EPALE) (registration may be required)
- customise e-learning lessons with this easy-to-use video editor
- key competences for lifelong learning: resources for online education
Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange
Explore innovative online virtual exchange opportunities for young people across Europe and the South Mediterranean.
Environment - youth material
The Commission's Directorate-General for the Environment (DG ENV) proposes and implements policies that ensure a high level of environmental protection and preserve the quality of life of EU citizens.
Our planet, Our future - Teacher's Hub
The Teacher’s Hub contains a selection of classroom exercises and relevant materials for the 'Causes', 'Impacts' and 'Solutions' modules of the interactive site for students 'Our planet, our future'.
TAXEDU - Teachers' Corner
TAXEDU is a European Union pilot project. Its aim is to educate young European citizens about tax and how it affects their lives.
European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT)
Access resources supporting the provision of quality online teaching and learning by higher education professionals produced by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT).
- ‘Teaching online in times of crisis’ module (registration required)
- EIT Digital: online courses
- EIT InnoEnergy: online courses
EU Code Week
EU Code Week is a grassroots initiative, supported by the European Commission. It aims to bring coding, programming, computational thinking and digital literacy to everybody in a fun and engaging way (available in 29 languages).
European Space Agency - Teachers' Corner
The mission of the European Space Agency (ESA) is shape the development of Europe’s space capability and to ensure that investment in space continues to deliver benefits to the citizens of Europe and the world. Discover a collection of space-related learning resources.