Online clinics and mentorships: expert support for digital education professionals!
The European Digital Education Hub offers free experts support to digital education professionals through online clinics and mentorship programmes.
During an online clinic meeting, hub members can discuss with a high-level European expert about the challenges they or their organisation are facing. The expert will provide tailormade guidance on topics like
- hybrid, blended and online distance course design
- international collaboration and virtual mobility
- online assessment
- diversity, inclusion and equity
You can join the online clinics by yourself or together with your team or organisation.
The next online clinics will take place during the first weeks of June 2023.
“So great to have this service offered by extremely experienced professionals.”
Mitchell Peters, Open University of Catalonia
Beyond the online clinic sessions, the Hub offers the opportunity to participate in a digital education mentorship, specifically focused on your personal area of interest, goals or actions. Mentorships are organised in 3 two-hour sessions of 2 hours each. Mentors are high-level European experts in the field of digital education who will be matched with you based on your needs.
You can indicate whether you would like to have colleagues from your organisation involved, for example a member of the same course or programme team, a teacher of the same learner group, an expert from teaching and learning support services or an institution leader. This will ensure that the mentoring sessions are contextualised, with maximum individual and institutional impact.
During the mentorship sessions, your personal interest and the goals you want to pursue are central. Examples include
- hybrid, blended or online course and curriculum design
- the development of micro-credentials and microlearning in continuing education
- institutional leadership for digital education
- digital collaborative teaching and learning
- e-assessment, collaborative courses or curricula and digital mobility
- quality assurance and institutional policies/conditions for digital education
The topic can relate to all education and training sectors (primary or secondary education, higher education, vocational education and training, adult learning).
The online clinics and mentorship sessions are only available to members of the European Digital Education Hub.
Register to the European Digital Education Hub
Already a hub member?